More often than not, people find themselves in a state of dilemma before making important decisions in their lives. Generally, everyone seeks advice from parents and friends before deciding on what to wear. Being rational individuals, people always want to get what’s best for them.
Choosing The Right Career
For people who find it difficult to realize the right career meant for them; a career guide helps them sort this confusion. There are infinite career options available to choose from, and without an expert’s proper guidance, one might stick to a few that his/her friends or relatives ask him to pursue.
Realization Of Making A Wrong Career Decision
Making the right career decision at the right time makes a lot of difference. For instance, one might realize that engineering is not the best-fit career option for them, after having worked as an engineer for ten years, or one might realize the same quite early in life. Either way, the person has the option of realizing where his/her true passion lies and working towards the same, or continuing working on the current one.
Focused Career Route
A risk-averse student generally keeps a few career options available for him/herself. While it is not a bad route to follow, many students fall prey to career confusion.
“I have no idea what I want to do with my life.”
- “I don’t know what to major in.”
- “I’ve narrowed it down to a couple career options, but I’m having a hard time choosing between them.”
- “I know what I want to major in, but I have no idea what I want to do once I graduate.”
- “I know what I want to do, but I’m not sure what the best major would be.
- “I want to know what kinds of jobs I can get with my major.”
- “I don’t feel like I know enough about all the different careers out there to know what I want to do.”